Thank you very much for your order!
All of my polishes are hand mixed by me. These are made using the best polish ingredients.
Please note that colors may appear different depending on your computer screens and there may be slight changes from batch to batch. I try my best to ensure pictures are a match to the actual polish you will be getting.
Here you have some helpful tips:
- Shake your bottle well before use.
- Larger glitter can sink to the bottom; I recommend placing your glitter polish upside down at least ten minutes before application.
- For best results apply thin coats, and wait 1-2 minutes between them, and then finish with a quality top coat
- Glitter Easy Removal:
- You will need: Aluminum foil, Nail Polish Removal and cotton balls.
- Place the soaked cotton ball on the nail, making sure you cover it completely.
- Wrap your nail in a small piece of aluminum foil.(aprox 2”x 2”) to hold the cotton ball in place.
- Wait at least 4 minutes before start removing the polish.
- Twist foil around the nail and pull off.
- Glitter should be gone without any effort.
- Wash your hands and apply cuticle oil and moisturizer.